Category:Triggers and risk factors
This category is for potential triggers and risk factors for ME/CFS.
Please create pages for[edit | edit source]
- Blood transfusion
- Food poisoning
- Lymph fluid obstruction (Lymph fluid stagnation)
- Jaw bone cavitation infection
- Mold toxin exposure
- Pesticide exposure (Organophosphate, pyrethroid or organochlorine pesticide exposure)
- Physical trauma (inc. head injury)
- Silicone breast implant leakage
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (jaw misalignment)
(remove any blue links from this section)
Please expand these stub pages[edit | edit source]
Bacterial disease onset, Bacterial infection, Candidiasis, Chickenpox, Chronic ciguatera fish poisoning, Coxiella burnetii, Coxsackie A virus, Cytomegalovirus, Ebola virus disease, Giardia, Giardiasis, Hepatitis B vaccine, Human T-lymphotropic virus, Infection, Infectious disease, Mercury, Organophosphate, Pathogen, Picornavirus, Ross River virus, Sinusitis, Stress, Viral infection
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Triggers and risk factors"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.