Category:Triggers and risk factors
This category is for potential triggers and risk factors for ME/CFS.
Please create pages for[edit | edit source]
- Blood transfusion
- Food poisoning
- Lymph fluid obstruction (Lymph fluid stagnation)
- Jaw bone cavitation infection
- Mold toxin exposure
- Pesticide exposure (Organophosphate, pyrethroid or organochlorine pesticide exposure)
- Physical trauma (inc. head injury)
- Silicone breast implant leakage
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (jaw misalignment)
(remove any blue links from this section)
Please expand these stub pages[edit | edit source]
Bacterial disease onset, Bacterial infection, Candidiasis, Chickenpox, Chronic ciguatera fish poisoning, Coxiella burnetii, Coxsackie A virus, Cytomegalovirus, Ebola virus disease, Giardia, Giardiasis, Hepatitis B vaccine, Human T-lymphotropic virus, Infection, Infectious disease, Mercury, Organophosphate, Pathogen, Picornavirus, Ross River virus, Sinusitis, Stress, Viral infection
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Triggers and risk factors"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.