Category:Famous people with ME, CFS, and/or FMS
Famous people who have or have had a diagnosis of the disease.
The main page for this category is List of famous people with ME, CFS, and/or FMS.
Please create pages for[edit | edit source]
- Joe Burns (Australian cricketer)
- Ricky Carmichael (American Motocross racer)
- Pema Chödrön (American nun)
- Silvia Corzo (Colombian lawyer and journalist)
- Amanda De Cadenet (British TV host and photographer)
- Dennis DeYoung (American singer)
- Laura Dundovic (Australian Miss Universe)
- Linley Frame (Australian swimmer)
- Ian Freeman (British MMA fighter)
- Luke Ford (Australian-American Journalist)
- Billy Garton (British footballer)
- Derek Graham (British/Irish athlete))
- Johanna Griggs (Australian swimmer, TV presenter)
- Leigh Hatcher (Australian journalist)
- Jens Höing (German racing)
- Andy Hunt (British footballer)
- Rae Ingram (British footballer)
- Maren Jensen (American actress)
- Rachel Jordan (British artist)
- Baker Knight (American songwriter)
- Katherine Lawrence (American writer)
- Trip Lee (American Rapper)
- Bobby Lounge (American singer)
- Alastair Lynch (Australian footballer)
- Amos Mansdorf (Israeli tennis)
- James McDonald (Australian footballer)
- Brooks Mileson (British business)
- Anita Nall (American swimmer)
- Nadine Neumann (Australian swimmer)
- Matthew Nicholson (Australian cricketer)
- Andrew Oldcorn (British golfer)
- Kevin Parker (British footballer)
- Rhyce Shaw (Australian footballer)
- Robin Söderling (Swedish tennis player)
- Shelley Taylor-Smith (Australian swimmer)
- Monica Törnell (Swedish singer)
- Naomi Weisstein (American neuroscientist)
- Pamela Weston (British musician)
- Ken Wilbur (American author)
(remove any blue links from this section)
Please expand these stub pages[edit | edit source]
No pages meet these criteria.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Famous people with ME, CFS, and/or FMS"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.