Gary Burgess (1975 - 2022) was a British TV journalist and Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) patient. He died of cancer in 2022, aged just forty-six. Burgess ran an online support group called Zonked Club and hosted the podcast The ME Show, a collaboration between him and the ME Association.
Articles and videos on ME[edit | edit source]
- Jul 20, 2017, Desperate for a diagnosis
- Jan 18, 2018, What is ME/CFS? And what's it like living with it?
- Apr 18, 2018, Why do we know so little about ME?
- Aug 22, 2018, Living with ME: Gary Burgess shares his story via ITV
- Jun 3, 2019, Gary Burgess: How I've learnt to live with an invisible illness - ITV
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Renowned broadcaster Gary Burgess dies aged 46". MSN. January 2, 2022.
- "The ME Association and Gary Burgess are pleased to announce the launch of The ME Show". The ME Association. April 23, 2018.