Jacqueline Ko is a Canadian Soprano opera singer, performer and producer, and a disability advocate who developed ME/CFS as a child. Ko is co-founder of Opera Mariposa, a Canadian performing arts company.
ME/CFS[edit | edit source]
Jacqueline Ko developed chronic fatigue syndrome at just six years-old. Ko was bedbound with severe ME/CFS for a large proportion of her childhood, and still lives with the illness.
Interviews[edit | edit source]
- 2021, Opera and Chronic Illness: let's chat ME/CFS, feat. Jacqueline Ko #MECFS Awareness Hour on YouTube
- 2019, Q&A with Jacqueline Ko - Opera and Disability
Online presence[edit | edit source]
- Twitter OperaMariposa on Twitter
- [ YouTube]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Severe and very severe ME
- Open Medicine Foundation
- List of famous people with ME, CFS, and/or FMS
Learn more[edit | edit source]
- Jacqueline Ko - Open Medicine Foundation
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ 1.01.1 "Jacqueline Ko - Open Medicine Foundation". Open Medicine Foundation. Retrieved January 1, 2022.
- ↑ "Q&A with Jacqueline Ko". OPERA AND DISABILITY. Retrieved January 1, 2022.
The information provided at this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness.
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history.