Members and Associates[edit | edit source]
- Andrew Morris (Chairman)
- Countess of Mar (Chairman until 2021)
- Carol Monaghan (MP) Vice Chairman
- Dr Nigel Speight
- Dr William Weir
- Dr Nina Muirhead
The members have all participated in the meetings convened by Forward-ME. Some are no longer members.
- ME Association
- ME Research UK
- Action for ME
- Physios for ME
- Invest in ME Research *former member
- The Young ME Sufferers Trust (Tymes Trust)
- 25 Percent ME Group
- Blue Ribbon Awareness for ME (BRAME)
- Neurological Alliance *not a member now
- ME Trust
- Doctors with ME
Aims[edit | edit source]
Forward-ME consists of charities and voluntary organisations invited by the Countess of Mar to meet several times a year. The aim of Forward-ME is to promote effective joint working by ME and CFS organisations to maximise impact on behalf of all people with ME and CFS in the UK. Forward-ME exists to improve recognition, understanding, research, management, support and information for everyone whose life is affected by ME and CFS.
Minutes[edit | edit source]
The full list of minutes can be found here.
Notable people[edit | edit source]
- The Countess of Mar is the founder and chairman of Forward-ME.
History[edit | edit source]
Forward-ME was first convened by the Countess of Mar in October 2008. Meetings have taken place several times yearly since.
Online presence[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]