Physios for ME
Physios for ME formed in 2019 to seek out and share information about biomedical practice in ME, having found that the British approach of Graded exercise therapy recommended by the NHS was resulting in many negative patient experiences.
Aims[edit | edit source]
Notable people[edit | edit source]
- Karen Leslie, physiotherapist specializing in neurology
- Dr Nicola Clague-Baker, Associate Professor in Physiotherapy, University of Leicester, UK
- Natalie Hilliard, physiotherapist and full time carer for a friend with severe ME
- Dr Michelle Bull, physiotherapist specializing in cancer rehabilitation and cardiac rehabilitation
Online presence[edit | edit source]
Notable publications[edit | edit source]
- Apr 2020, Opposition to Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust: "Coping with Coronavirus: Fatigue"
- May 2020, Post Covid-19 Rehabilitation - Physios for ME, Workwell Foundation, and ME Association