Jordan Dimitrov Dimitrakoff, MD, PhD, is an urologist who has taught at Harvard School of Public Health.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee[edit | edit source]
Dr. Dimitrakoff served as a voting member of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) from 04/10/11 to 04/10/15 participating as a member of the ME/CFS Researcher and Clinician-Scientist Recruitment Workgroup in 2014.
FDA Public Workshops[edit | edit source]
- April 25-26, 2013, FDA Public Workshop - Development of Safe and Effective Drug Therapies for CFS and ME - Workshop Participant VIDEO of presentation
- September 13, 2012, ME and CFS Stakeholder Teleconference Participant
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 2012, Minimum data elements for research reports on CFS(Full text)
- 2014, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Current Status and Future Potentials of Emerging Biomarkers(Full text)
Learn more[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Jason, LA; Unger, ER; Dimitrakoff, JD; Fagin, AP; Houghton, M; Cook, DB; Marshall, GD, Jr; Klimas, N; Snell, C (2012), "Minimum data elements for research reports on CFS", Brain, Behavior, Immunology, 26 (3): 401-6, doi:10.1016/j.bbi.2012.01.014, PMID 22306456
- Fischer, David B.; William, Arsani H.; Strauss, Adam C.; Unger, Elizabeth R.; Jason, Leonard; Marshall, Jr, Gailen D.; Dimitrakoff, Jordan D. (2014), "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Current Status and Future Potentials of Emerging Biomarkers", Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior, 2 (2): 93-109, doi:10.1080/21641846.2014.906066
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) - (sometimes pronounced SIF-SACK) A US government advisory council that met twice per year, covering current topics related to Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Meetings usually lasted for two days and the results were presented to the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS). After 15 years, on September 5, 2018, CFSAC's charter was not renewed by the Department of HHS, effectively dissolving the committee without notice or warning.