Dr. Jeanna M. Harvey, who is also known professionally as Jeanna Harvey Barnes, is a resident in the Department of Diagnostic Imaging at Brown University. She attended the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine.
Notable publications[edit | edit source]
- 2010, Plasma neuropeptide Y: a biomarker for symptom severity in chronic fatigue syndrome - (Full Text)
- 2015, Using gene expression signatures to identify novel treatment strategies in gulf war illness - (Full text)
- 2016, Tracking post-infectious fatigue in clinic using routine Lab tests
- 2016, Illness progression in chronic fatigue syndrome: A shifting immune baseline
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "DR Residents and Fellows". www.brownradiology.com. Retrieved Jan 12, 2019.
- Fletcher, Mary Ann; Rosenthal, Martin; Antoni, Michael; Ironson, Gail; Zeng, Xiao R; Barnes, Zachary; Harvey, Jeanna M; Hurwitz, Barry; Levis, Silvina; Broderick, Gordon; Klimas, Nancy G (2010). "Plasma neuropeptide Y: a biomarker for symptom severity in chronic fatigue syndrome". Behavioral and Brain Functions. 6 (76). doi:10.1186/1744-9081-6-76.
- Craddock, Travis J.A.; Harvey, Jeanna M.; Nathanson, Lubov; Barnes, Zachary M.; Klimas, Nancy G.; Fletcher, Mary Ann; Broderick, Gordon (Jul 9, 2015). "Using gene expression signatures to identify novel treatment strategies in gulf war illness". BMC Medical Genomics. 8. doi:10.1186/s12920-015-0111-3. ISSN 1755-8794. PMC . PMID 26156520.
- Harvey, Jeanna M.; Broderick, Gordon; Bowie, Alanna; Barnes, Zachary M.; Katz, Ben Z.; O’Gorman, Maurice R. G.; Vernon, Suzanne D.; Fletcher, Mary Ann; Klimas, Nancy G. (Apr 26, 2016). "Tracking post-infectious fatigue in clinic using routine Lab tests". BMC Pediatrics. 16. doi:10.1186/s12887-016-0596-8. ISSN 1471-2431. PMC . PMID 27118537.
- Russell, Lindsey; Broderick, Gordon; Taylor, Renee; Fernandes, Henrique; Harvey, Jeanna; Barnes, Zachary; Smylie, AnneLiese; Collado, Fanny; Balbin, Elizabeth G. (Mar 10, 2016). "Illness progression in chronic fatigue syndrome: a shifting immune baseline". BMC Immunology. 17 (1): 3. doi:10.1186/s12865-016-0142-3. ISSN 1471-2172. PMC . PMID 26965484.
chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) - A controversial term, invented by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, that generally refers to a collection of symptoms as “fatigue”. There have been multiple attempts to come up with a set of diagnostic criteria to define this term, but few of those diagnostic criteria are currently in use. Previous attempts to define this term include the Fukuda criteria and the Oxford criteria. Some view the term as a useful diagnostic category for people with long-term fatigue of unexplained origin. Others view the term as a derogatory term borne out of animus towards patients. Some view the term as a synonym of myalgic encephalomyelitis, while others view myalgic encephalomyelitis as a distinct disease.