This category contains those pages that should NOT show up in Google's search results. (or any other search engine)
To add a page to this category, add the magic word
__NOINDEX__ at the top of the page in the source editor.
Note: This category should not contain any articles without a prefix. (i.e. in the main namespace) Only pages that begin with "MEpedia:" or "Help:" or "User:" or such can be added to this category.
This category has the following 55 subcategories, out of 55 total.
- ► Graphics templates (1 P)
- ► Noindexed pages (55 C, 9 P)
- ► Orphaned talk pages (empty)
- ► String manipulation templates (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Stub pages last edited in 2015 (empty)
- ► Stub pages last edited in 2016 (50 P)
- ► Stub pages last edited in 2017 (15 P)
- ► Stub pages last edited in 2018 (142 P)
- ► Stub pages last edited in 2019 (511 P)
- ► Stub pages last edited in 2020 (148 P)
- ► Substitution tracking templates (2 P)
- ► Templates generating microformats (1 P)
- ► Unknown (empty)
Pages in category "Noindexed pages"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.