Category:CS1 errors: Vancouver style
|This category is not shown on its member pages unless the appropriate user preference is set.|
|This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.|
Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty.
[edit | edit source]
Vancouver style authors must:
- Be formatted as: Davies RW, Lipkin I, Shan z
- Commas must separate each name, using semi-colons gives the error Vancouver style error: punctuation
- "et al" is not allowed
- Limited characters are allowed, e.g., change O’Reilly to O'Reilly, Taylor‐Beardman to Taylor-Beardman
- Latin characters only, Greek, Chinese and other characters most be converted
- Maximum of two initials, e.g., change JPC to JP
- Corporations must be surrounded by double round brackets e.g., ((Institute of Medicine))
Learn more[edit | edit source]
- Vancouver style error - Wikipedia
National Academy of Medicine (NAM) - An American non-profit, non-governmental organization which provides expert advice to governmental agencies on issues relating to biomedical science, medicine and health. Formerly known as the Institute of Medicine (IOM).
This category currently contains no pages or media.