Category:CS1 errors: invisible characters
|This category is not shown on its member pages unless the appropriate user preference is set.|
|This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.|
Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty.
These parameter values that contain invisible or non-printable characters. Usually they are fixed by highlighty what looks like a space, then deleting it and typing a new space character instead.
The references list should say which character number is causing the problem, and which reference it is in.
Invisible characters identified are:
- non-breaking space, U+00A0
- soft hyphen, U+00AD
- replacement character, U+FFFD
- hair space, U+200A
- zero width space, U+200B
- zero width joiner, U+200D
- horizontal tab, U+0009 (HT)
- line feed, U+0010 (LF)
- carriage return, U+0013 (CR)
- delete character, U+007F (DEL)
- C0 control, U+0000–U+001F (NULL–US)
- C1 control, U+0080–U+009F (XXX–APC)
If you need a non-breaking space, which is a space character that won't be wrapped onto the next line of long sentences, then in the source code editor add
This category currently contains no pages or media.