Wenzhong Xiao, PhD, is the Director of the Inflammation & Metabolism Computational Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and an Assistant Professor of Surgery (Bioinformatics) at Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, US. He is a member of the scientific team of ME/CFS Collaborative Research Center at Stanford University.
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- 12 Aug 2017, Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS - 2017: Speech title - Big data analysis of patient studies of ME/CFS
- 14 Mar 2019, The Severely Ill Patient Study of ME/CFS, given at the International Research Symposium, Geelong, Australia, sponsored by Emerge Australia
- 7 and 8 June 2019, Open Data Platform and Integration for ME/CFS Research, given at the Inaugural Harvard ME/CFS Collaboration Symposium sponsored by Open Medicine Foundation
Online presence[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Harvard ME/CFS Collaborative Research Center
- ME/CFS Collaborative Research Center at Stanford University
- Open Medicine Foundation
- Ronald Davis
References[edit | edit source]
- "Find A Researcher at Massachusetts General Hospital". researchers.mgh.harvard.edu. Retrieved Apr 25, 2019.
- "The End ME/CFS Project - Fundraising Letter". Open Medicine Foundation. Retrieved Apr 25, 2019.
- "ME/CFS Collaborative Research Center at Harvard, funded by OMF". Open Medicine Foundation. Retrieved Apr 25, 2019.
Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome