RPAH elimination diet
The RAPH diet is not for long term use; once the elimination has reduced and stabilized symptoms for 5 days, which typically takes 2 to 6 weeks, the person should begin food challenges to see which foods they react to.
Food sensitivity groups[edit | edit source]
The RAPH elimination diet focuses on:
- Additives, including artificial and natural colors, preservatives, antioxidants, and flavor enhancers
- Common allergens, including egg, dairy, soy, nuts, fish, seafood, sesame, kiwi fruit, wheat, lupin
- Nutritional supplements including vitamins and minerals are restricted to only those listed
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 1992, The role of food intolerance in chronic fatigue syndrome - (Full text)
Learn more[edit | edit source]
- RPAH diet handbook - Allergy.net.au
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Swain, Anne; Soutter, Velencia; Loblay, Robert (2013). "RPAH Elimination Diet Handbook with Food & Shopping Guide" (PDF). ISBN 9780980616408.