Morris Papernik, MD, is a Internal Medicine physician and Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at University of Connecticut, Yale and Quinnipiac, Connecticut. He practices at Sanitas Medical Center of Bridgeport, Connecticut and has a special interest in treating patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, sleep disorders, headaches and osteoporosis.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee[edit | edit source]
Papernik served as a voting member of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee from 12/01/05 to 01/03/10.
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 1995, Estimating rates of chronic fatigue syndrome from a community-based sample: a pilot study - (Abstract)
- 1998, Estimating the prevalence of chronic fatigue syndrome among nurses(Abstract)
- 2007, Q fever in an American tourist returned from Australia(Abstract)
- 2007, Non-pharmacologic interventions for CFS: a randomized trial(Abstract)
Clinic location[edit | edit source]
- Sanitas Medical Center
- 4551 Main Street Bridgeport, CT 06606
- Formerly: ProHealth Physicians of Glastonbury
- 320 Western Blvd., Suite 104
- Glastonbury, CT 06033
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- 2010, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Interview with Dr. Morris Papernick
- 2010, Co-Morbid Conditions: The Alphabet Soup of CFS
- 2019, Solving the mystery of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- 2019, Perspectives on ME/CFS Meet Connecticut Physician Dr. Morris Papernik
Online presence[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ "Connecticut - Sanitas Bridgeport - All specialties". Sanitas. Retrieved August 4, 2020.
- ↑ https://www.prohealthmd.com/phpglastonbury/content/meet-our-team
- ↑ HHS.gov (2006), Nov 20 & 21, 2006 CFSAC Meeting (PDF) (Minutes)
- ↑ HHS.gov (2009), May 27 & 28, 2009 CFSAC Meeting (PDF) (Roster)
- ↑ Jason, Leonard A; Taylor, Renee R; Wagner, Lynne; Holden, Jay; Ferrari, Joseph R; Plioplys, Audrius V; Plioplys, Sigita; Lipkin, David; Papernik, Morris (1995), "Estimating rates of chronic fatigue syndrome from a community-based sample: A pilot study", American Journal of Community Psychology, 23 (4): 557–568, doi:10.1007/BF02506968, PMID 8546110
- ↑ Jason, LA; Wagner, L; Rosenthal, S; Goodlatte, J; Lipkin, D; Papernik, M; Plioplys, S; Plioplys, AV (1998), "Estimating the prevalence of chronic fatigue syndrome among nurses", American Journal of Medicine, 105 (3A): 91S-93S., PMID 9790488
- ↑ Cohen, Nicole J., Morris Papernik, Joseph Singleton, John Segreti, Marina E. Eremeeva. (2007). Q fever in an American tourist returned from Australia. Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, Volume 5 , Issue 3 , 194 - 195. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tmaid.2006.09.002
- ↑ Jason, LA; Torres-Harding, S; Friedberg, F; Corradi, K; Njoku, MG; Donalek, J; Reynolds, N; Brown, M; Weitner, BB; Rademaker, A; Papernik, M (2007), "Non-pharmacologic interventions for CFS: a randomized trial", Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings, 14 (4): 275–296, doi:10.1007/s10880-007-9090-7
The information provided at this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness.
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history.