David T. Arnold is a doctor and researcher based in Bristol, UK. David Arnold is principal researcher for the DISCOVER project. DISCOVER is the DIagnostic and Severity markers of COVID-19 to Enable Rapid triage project, which investigates the long-term effects of COVID-19.
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- David Arnold on the DISCOVER COVID-19 project - YouTube
- Aug 2020, Coronavirus patients still suffering from complications three months later, study finds - The Independent
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- Aug 14, 2020 (pre-print), Patient outcomes after hospitalisation with COVID-19 and implications for follow-up; results from a prospective UK cohort - (Full text) - from the DISCOVER project
Online presence[edit | edit source]
- Researchgate profile
- COVID-19 DISCOVER study - North Bristol NHS Trust
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- North Bristol NHS Trust (2020). "Covid-19 DISCOVER Study".
- "Three quarters of patients report long-term effects of coronavius". www.myscience.uk. August 24, 2020. Retrieved October 11, 2020.
- Arnold, David T.; Hamilton, Fergus W.; Milne, Alice; Morley, Anna; Viner, Jason; Attwood, Marie; Noel, Alan; Gunning, Samuel; Hatrick, Jessica (August 14, 2020). "Patient outcomes after hospitalisation with COVID-19 and implications for follow-up; results from a prospective UK cohort". medRxiv: 2020.08.12.20173526. doi:10.1101/2020.08.12.20173526.