Science for ME
Science for ME (S4ME) is a British website which states that it is "an independent, patient-led, international forum for people with ME/CFS and the carers, clinicians, scientists and advocates who support us."
Notable Forum Members[edit | edit source]
Researcher Interaction[edit | edit source]
- Video Q&A with Dr Sadie Whittaker from Solve ME/CFS Initiative, May 2019.
- Written Q&A with Professor Chris Ponting, June 2018.
- Science for ME video Q&A with Dr Jose Montoya, January 2018 
- Q&A with team members of the UK ME/CFS biobank, December 14th 2017.
Forum Member Advocacy Projects[edit | edit source]
- Submission to the public review on common data elements for ME/CFS: Problems with the Chalder Fatigue Questionnaire 
- Open letter to NICE concerning the Guideline Committee for ME/CFS 
- Briefing document - The PACE Trial Controversy: A Summary 
Publicly Visible Forums[edit | edit source]
- ME/CFS News and Research
- Other News and Research
- Doctors and Diagnostics
- Missed, Alternative or Co-existing Diagnoses
- Living with ME/CFS
Online presence[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Science for ME page on MEpedia". Science for ME. Retrieved August 4, 2021.