Marco L. Loggia is an Italian researcher at Massachusetts General Hospital and Associate Professor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School, United States.
- Loggia Lab
- Address: clinic/lab-address-goes-here
- ↑ MGH/HST Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging. "Marco Loggia, PhD | MGH/HST Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging". nmr.mgh.harvard.edu. Retrieved May 5, 2020.
- ↑ Mueller, Christina; Lin, Joanne C; Sheriff, Sulaiman; Maudsley, Andrew A; Younger, Jarred W (2019). "Evidence of widespread metabolite abnormalities in Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: assessment with whole-brain magnetic resonance spectroscopy". Brain Imaging and Behavior. doi:10.1007/s11682-018-0029-4. Retrieved January 17, 2019.
- ↑ Albrecht, Daniel S.; Forsberg, Anton; Sandström, Angelica; Bergan, Courtney; Kadetoff, Diana; Protsenko, Ekaterina; Lampa, Jon; Lee, Yvonne C.; et al. (January 1, 2019). "Brain glial activation in fibromyalgia – A multi-site positron emission tomography investigation". Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. 75: 72–83. doi:10.1016/j.bbi.2018.09.018. ISSN 0889-1591.
- ↑ Alshelh, Zeynab; Albrecht, Daniel S.; Bergan, Courtney; Akeju, Oluwaseun; Clauw, Daniel J.; Conboy, Lisa; Edwards, Robert R.; Kim, Minhae; et al. (February 4, 2020). "In-vivo imaging of neuroinflammation in veterans with Gulf War illness". Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. doi:10.1016/j.bbi.2020.01.020. ISSN 0889-1591.
The information provided at this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness.
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history.