Dr Anna E Brooks is a Senior Lecturer/Director of Auckland Cytometry at the University of Auckland and a cellular immunologist who conducts medical research on a number of themes, including post-viral ME/CFS and Long COVID.
ME/CFS and Long COVID[edit | edit source]
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
News, talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- 2021, COVID in New Zealand - Expert Q&A - Science Media Centre
- Nov 2021, Is Long Covid a new type of chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Nov 2021, Long COVID so complex some people might have symptoms for life - Magic NZ
- 2021, Long Covid clinics desperately needed in New Zealand, experts say - Times NZ
- 2021, Long Covid clinics desperately needed in New Zealand, experts say - New Zealand Herald
- Take 10 with... Anna Brooks - University of Auckland
Online presence[edit | edit source]
- Google scholar
- University of Auckland profile
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Dr Anna Brooks". The University of Auckland. Retrieved December 8, 2021.
- Hall, Michael (November 27, 2021). "Is Long Covid a new type of chronic fatigue syndrome?". RNZ. Retrieved December 8, 2021.
- "ANZMES sponsors NZ Long COVID + ME research". ANZMES. October 22, 2021. Retrieved December 8, 2021.
immunologist A clinical immunologist is medical doctor specializing immune system problems that lead to infections, immunodeficiency disorders, autoimmune diseases, and autoinflammatory diseases including anaphylaxis ans allergies
Associated New Zealand ME Society (ANZMES) - A New Zealand group for myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) patients and their caregivers.