Associated New Zealand ME Society
Aims[edit | edit source]
- Supporting ME patients and their carers in New Zealand.
- Producing the quarterly magazine ‘Meeting Place’, informing members of the latest news, events and research pertaining to CFS/ME.
- Procuring political support for the ME cause with the aim of bettering conditions for ME patients.
- Facilitating communication between sufferers of the condition.
- Acting as a respected national and international ‘voice’ on ME matters.
- Encouraging research and education about ME.
- Updating healthcare providers on the latest advances regarding this condition.
- Co-ordinating and fostering the growth of local support groups throughout the country.
- Providing information and resources to individuals and groups as required.
Funding[edit | edit source]
Notable People[edit | edit source]
Notable Studies[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
ANZMES has been serving New Zealanders since 1980.
Online Presence[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome