Did you mean to post this to the Ampligen pg? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVwAHIjNkb4&feature=youtu.be I don't want to make a change just in case their is something I am not connecting.--DxCFS (talk) 11:52, 23 August 2016 (PDT)
Thank you[new][edit source][reply]
Hello, Ollie. Thank you for your message. I have now set up my talk page and I have moved your message there. I don't know how much I will be able to do, as I don't do much on Wikipedia any more - getting old. As it happens, I stumbled across MEpedia when googling something and I was amazed that there is all this stuff here. Someone has done a lot of work! LynwoodF (talk) 07:37, 4 August 2017 (PDT)
Sorry to write on your main page, I thought I was writing on your Talk page but clearly not. Welcome to MEpedia, and thank you for your kind words. We would benefit greatly from Wikipedia editing experience here so if any time you feel able to contribute it would be greatly appreciated and very valuable. I was sorry to read you have been sick for so long. Ollie (talk) 01:39, 6 August 2017 (PDT)
- Hello again. If I spot something which needs tidying up, I will do what I can, but I doubt whether I have anything to contribute on the technical front. I am sad to see that Bruce Carruthers died recently. Mind you, he was in his 80s. I met him when he gave a talk at Kingston Hospital some years ago. He spoke a lot of sense. LynwoodF (talk) 03:13, 9 August 2017 (PDT)
I saw this page QEEG/LORETA, but it looks like we have been populating QEEG. I don't know which is correct so I thought you might want to delete/move/redirect, whatever you think is right.--MEcfsFMS (talk) 00:19, 28 August 2018 (EDT)
- Hi. I deleted the QEEG/Loreta article. If you need to move a page, just let me know. If a page needs deleting, you can see it to this category and it gets swept every few weeks https://me-pedia.org/wiki/Category:Articles_for_deletion Ollie (talk) 05:51, 1 September 2018 (EDT)
- Thanks for undoing and letting me know. I've blocked that IP. Ollie (talk) 03:55, 8 September 2018 (EDT)
I think we need to make a decision on the pages Chronic Fatigue https://www.me-pedia.org/wiki/Chronic_Fatigue and Chronic fatigue (symptom)https://www.me-pedia.org/wiki/Chronic_fatigue_(symptom).
I have always linked any "chronic fatigue" in a page to Chronic Fatigue and never even saw there was a Chronic fatigue (symptom). I think we can have just Chronic Fatigue (but the page needs to be renamed to Chronic fatigue) and get rid of Chronic fatigue (symptom) as it isn't filled in. Then, we can always build up the symptom information in Chronic fatigue. For me, it is just too confusing to have two pages, IMO. Again, in other pages, I have always linked chronic fatigue to the Chronic Fatigue page.
- Good spot with this. I noticed there was a disambiguation page for "Chronic fatigue" with links to both the symptom page and the CF page (referring to a disease name often used incorrectly) but I agree it's confusing so I've deleted two of them and merged the content into this single article, which is in the symptoms category: https://www.me-pedia.org/wiki/Chronic_fatigue Ollie (talk) 12:03, 23 September 2018 (EDT)
User Christophergraber entered spam on the Brain imaging page. I am moving here: Cortechs Labs has 3D MRI technology. Cortechs has a variety of reports, including the NeuroQuant Triage Brain Atrophy Report which provides volume measurements of 44 brain structures (values are automatically compared to gender and age-appropriate reference distribution) and can help pinpoint areas of inflammation or atrophy.--MEcfsFMS (talk) 23:36, 27 September 2018 (EDT)
- I can't see anything obviously wrong with his remaining content so will not block, for now at least. Ollie (talk) 05:02, 30 September 2018 (EDT)
Looks like a SPAM user needs to be deleted/blocked[new][edit source][reply]
https://www.me-pedia.org/wiki/User:Filteredformulas --MEandCFS (talk) 11:07, 1 February 2019 (EST)
CAPTCHA white list?[new][edit source][reply]
Hi Ollie! I've seen your name in recent changes a few times lately as well as on the list of users with admin rights, and so wondered if you might be a good person to ask about implementing the CAPTCHA whitelist? A couple of us have started a draft list of proposed reliable sources at MediaWiki_talk:Captcha-addurl-whitelist, so if I understand correctly, it'd be a matter of picking some that seem suitable and copying them (less the bullet points) to MediaWiki:Captcha-addurl-whitelist, as shown in this example. Wouldn't need to be an exhaustive list to start; even adding a few regularly used sources would significantly improve MEpedia's accessibility for editors (solving a CAPTCHA over and over is a bummer to use energy on). But--sensibly--it appears to require admin rights to edit the white list page, hence this request. No worries, though, if this isn't within your purview/availability (I assume it's an admin-level task; maybe it's a bureaucrat function though?). If you have a suggestion about who I should be asking instead, that'd be great too! Many thanks, Canele (talk) 17:08, 3 February 2019 (EST)
I am contacting you because you are the only one listed on the 'Active Users' page with 'Administrator' by your name and an active 'Talk' page. Apologies if you are not the one to contact about this.
I have just noticed a new user page which appears to be spam, but I don't know where to report it: https://www.me-pedia.org/wiki/User:GoMedii
Please let me know if there is somewhere else to which I should report this.
- Thanks for flagging, User:Pyrrhus. I took the liberty of blanking the page in the interim. Canele (talk) 00:41, 11 February 2019 (EST)
Hi. I wondered if you knew where the links to certain non-existent portal pages might be coming from? I'm not able to find the original pages link to update the links, eg something is looking for a People Portal but it's now called Portal:History_and_People. Links are coming up pretty far into the Wanted Pages lists. Special:WantedPages&limit=100&offset=1200 notjusttired (talk) 10:50, July 16, 2019 (EDT)
- I'm not sure.... someone added a load of Portal pages to the Articles to be deleted category so I removed them, but I'm not sure what is pointing to the old locations. The Wanted Pages link in your message isn't working for me. 220.127.116.11 11:24, July 16, 2019 (EDT)
Hi, a category is created automatically when something is categorized thusly. By deleting a category page you only delete its placement in one or more supercategories (and a description, if one is there). The category itself remains. Sincerely, Guido den Broeder (talk) 16:53, September 11, 2019 (EDT)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a U.S. government agency dedicated to epidemiology and public health. It operates under the auspices of the Department of Health and Human Services.