UK Parliament House of Lords PACE Trial debate 6th February 2013
UK Parliament House of Lords PACE Trial debate 6th February 2013 is a parliamentary debate on the topic of "PACE Trial: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis".
Sponsor[edit | edit source]
- Lady Margaret Mar
Speakers[edit | edit source]
- Lord Robert Winston
- Lord Alderdice
- Baroness Meacher
- Lord Layard
- Lord Wallace of Saltaire
- Baroness Hollins
- Baroness Wheeler
- Baroness Northover (for the Government)
Notable statements[edit | edit source]
"these vague conditions appear almost certainly to have a psychiatric basis" --Lord Robert Winston
The debate[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- UK Parliament Grand Committee Room debate 21st June 2018
- UK Parliament Commons Chamber debate 24th January 2019
- PACE trial
References[edit | edit source]
- "PACE Trial: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis - Hansard". hansard.parliament.uk. Retrieved Oct 29, 2018.
- "House of Lords debates the PACE Trial 6 February 2013". YouTube. mxwhd. Sep 21, 2016.