Llewellyn King describes himself as a journalist, columnist, broadcaster, internationalist, energy expert, science and technology enthusiast, lecturer, and public speaker. He is a British broadcaster based in Rhode Island, US, and a frequent contributor to Huffington Post. He created, produces and hosts the White House Chronicle, a weekly news and public affairs program.
Articles about ME/CFS[edit | edit source]
- Jun 11, 2011, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Misnamed, Misdiagnosed, Misunderstood
- Oct 8, 2010, CFS: To Suffering, Add Anger
- Jun 17, 2013, A Young Man, a Big Disease and a Big Idea, about Ryan Prior
- May 2014, ME/CFS Manifesto (p22)
- Jun 2, 2015, A job for a lone Congress member: Speak up for a forgotten disease
- Dec 23, 2016, The People Who Give Us Gifts All Year — the Overcomers
- Aug 17, 2017, "A Disease That Cries Out for Research as Many Suffer Silently" for Inside Sources
- Aug 2, 2018, The Monster Disease Medical Schools Don’t Mention for Inside Sources
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- ME/CFS Alert channel
- 23 Jan 2014, Dr. Andreas Kogelnik, Ryan Prior and Llewellyn King appeared on “The Jim Bohannon Show” - (Show link)
- 17 Feb 2014, Dr. Andreas Kogelnik and Llewellyn King on Sirius XM Radio POTUS Channel 124 - (Show link)
- 19 Sep 2019, The Joe Madison Show interviewed Llewellyn King and Linda Tannenbaum on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - (Show link)
Online presence[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "White House Chronicle". White House Chronicle. Retrieved October 8, 2019.
- "ME/CFS Alert". YouTube. Retrieved October 8, 2019.
- A job for a lone Congress member: Speak up for a forgotten disease
- List of open letters from patient advocates and advocacy organizations