Dr Kimberly A. Sullivan PhD is a research assistant professor and neuroscientist at Boston University.
Grants[edit | edit source]
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 2017, Screening for novel central nervous system biomarkers in veterans with Gulf War Illness(Full text)
- 2016, Recent research on Gulf War illness and other health problems in veterans of the 1991 Gulf War: Effects of toxicant exposures during deployment(Full text)
- 2003, Cognitive Functioning in Treatment-Seeking Gulf War Veterans: Pyridostigmine Bromide Use and PTSD(Full text)
Learn more[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Kimberly Sullivan | SPH | Boston University". School of Public Health. Retrieved September 3, 2019.
- Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) Awards (September 2018). "The Gulf War Illness Clinical Trials and Interventions Consortium (GWICTIC) Grant". cdmrp.army.mil. Retrieved September 2, 2019.
- Abou-Donia, Mohamed B.; Conboy, Lisa A.; Kokkotou, Efi; Jacobson, Eric; Elmasry, Eman M.; Elkafrawy, Passent; Neely, Megan; Bass, Cameron R. 'Dale'; Sullivan, Kimberly (May 1, 2017). "Screening for novel central nervous system biomarkers in veterans with Gulf War Illness". Neurotoxicology and Teratology. 61: 36–46. doi:10.1016/j.ntt.2017.03.002. ISSN 0892-0362.
- White, Roberta F.; Steele, Lea; O'Callaghan, James P.; Sullivan, Kimberly; Binns, James H.; Golomb, Beatrice A.; Bloom, Floyd E.; Bunker, James A.; Crawford, Fiona (January 1, 2016). "Recent research on Gulf War illness and other health problems in veterans of the 1991 Gulf War: Effects of toxicant exposures during deployment". Cortex. What's your poison? Neurobehavioural consequences of exposure to industrial, agricultural and environmental chemicals. 74: 449–475. doi:10.1016/j.cortex.2015.08.022. ISSN 0010-9452.
- Sullivan, Kimberly; Krengel, Maxine; Proctor, Susan P.; Devine, Sherral; Heeren, Timothy; White, Roberta F. (June 1, 2003). "Cognitive Functioning in Treatment-Seeking Gulf War Veterans: Pyridostigmine Bromide Use and PTSD". Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment. 25 (2): 95–103. doi:10.1023/A:1023342915425. ISSN 1573-3505.
central nervous system (CNS) - One of the two parts of the human nervous system, the other part being the peripheral nervous system. The central nervous system consists of the brain and spinal cord, while the peripheral nervous system consists of nerves that travel from the central nervous system into the various organs and tissues of the body.