Terms used in research, and to assess research bias.
Please create these pages[edit | edit source]
You can add page requests here. Remove any blue links that have already been created.
- Blinded trial
- Case study
- COPE standard - editorial standard
- Editorial correction eg SMILE trial
- Evidence-based medicine (EBM)
- Freedom of Information Act request
- Subjective outcome
- Note of concern - eg PLoS One for PACE trial
- Objective outcome
- Pre-registration of clinical trials
- Null result
- Systematic review
- Preregistration (pre-registered trials)
- Publication bias
- Reporting bias
- Response bias
- Selection bias
- Selective interpretation of evidence
Learn more[edit | edit source]
- How Not to Conduct a Randomized Clinical Trial (video) - Bruce Levin
- Glossary - Health Research Authority
- A glossary of Evidence-based Medicine terminology - BMJ
- Appraise the evidence - BMJ Best Practice
Please expand these stub pages[edit | edit source]
bias Bias in research is "a systematic deviation of an observation from the true clinical state".
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.