Category:Triggers and risk factors
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history
This category is for potential triggers and risk factors for ME/CFS.
Please create pages for
- Bacterial disease onset
- Blood transfusion
- Food poisoning
- Fungal disease onset
- Ionizing radiation
- Lymph fluid obstruction (Lymph fluid stagnation)
- Jaw bone cavitation infection
- Mold toxin exposure
- Pesticide exposure (Organophosphate, pyrethroid or organochlorine pesticide exposure)
- Physical trauma (inc. head injury)
- Silicone breast implant leakage
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (jaw misalignment)
(remove any blue links from this section)
Pages in category "Triggers and risk factors"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.