From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history
Below are diagnoses related to Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Please create pages for
- Adrenal fatigue
- Behçet's disease
- Celiac disease
- Chronic headache
- Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Depression (inc. reactive)
- Hashimoto's Disease
- Intestinal dysbiosis
- Interstitial cystitis
- Joint hypermobility
- Mast cell activation syndrome
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Orthostatic hypotension (OH)
- Overactive bladder
- Periodic limb movement disorder (PLMD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Prolapsed mitral valve
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Sicca syndrome
- Sick building syndrome
- Sjögren's Syndrome
- Sleep apnea (Obstructive or central)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
(remove any blue links from this section)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Comorbidities (13 P)
Pages in category "Diagnoses"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.