Reviving the Broken Marionette
|Subject||Medical guide, parmaceuticals|
|Media type||print & digital|
Reviving the Broken Marionette: Treatments for CFS/ME and Fibromyalgia is a book by Maija Haavisto describing potential treatments for relief of the many symptoms of ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, and other related conditions. The book features over 250 medications.
There is also a Finnish language version of this book called CFS:n ja fibromyalgian hoito.
Publisher's synopsis[edit | edit source]
Haavisto's CFS/ME/FM treatment book features over 250 medications (with over 1,000 references) that can be used to treat chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis, fibromyalgia and related conditions, such as Gulf War syndrome (GWS), NMH, POTS and other dysautonomias, multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS), myofascial pain syndrome (MPS), restless legs syndrome (RLS), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), headaches and chronic pain in general. It aims to help patients and doctors to understand the patient's illness better and to make more informed treatment choices.
Links[edit | edit source]
- Reviving the Broken Marionette - Amazon (US)
- Reviving the Broken Marionette - Amazon (UK)
- Reviving the Broken Marionette - Lulu.com (eBook version (pdf))
- Reviving the Broken Marionette - Goodreads
- Reviving the Broken Marionette - official website
- Reviving the Broken Marionette (abridged version) - available for free online
References[edit | edit source]