Peter Kemp, MA, is a British patient advocate for myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS] and lyme disease. He has been an outspoken critic of the PACE trial often dissecting the PACE trial in detail in his blog.
Blog post/articles about PACE trial[edit | edit source]
- Jun 27, 2011, Assumptions, assumptions by Peter Kemp in response to BMJ article, "Dangers of research into chronic fatigue syndrome," doi.org/10.1136/bmj.d3780.
- Feb 2016, The PACE Trial – some personal observations
- Feb 17, 2016, The PACE Trial: Making up Recovery to suit themselves
- May 05, 2016, When Simon Wessely shoved a Hans Eysenck scandal under the rug
- Sep 10, 2016, PACE Trial Participants – were they exploited?
- Sep 10, 2016, The PACE Trial ‘Normal Range’ – an Untenable Construct
- Sep 12, 2016, PACE Trial ‘Improvers’
- Sep 14, 2016, PACE Trial Normal Range Fatigue – Another Untenable Construct
- Sep 14, 2016, PACE Trial SF36PF ‘Improved’. New data shows that the criteria is as useless as ‘Normal Range’
- Sep 15, 2016, If Mel Brooks made ‘The Clinical Trial’
- Sep 23, 2016, The Science Media Centre and the PACE Trial – a deceptive partnership
- Sep 26, 2016, Coercion of Participants in the PACE Trial
- Sep 30, 2016, PACE Trial Chalder Fatigue Questionnaire Data
- Sep 30, 2016, Protected: Analysing the PACE Trial 6 Minute Walk Test Data
- Oct 01, 2016, The PACE Trial – ‘Illegal’ Participants skew the data
- Oct 01, 2016, PACE Trial CBT v. SMC
Online presence[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome