Dr Megan A. Arroll Ph.D. is a Senior Lecturer in Health Psychology at BPP University, London, a Chartered Psychologist and Chartered Scientist with a keen interest in women's health. She is also the author of two self-help books. Dr Arroll is a member of the Research Panel of the UK charity Action for ME, and she is an expert patient representative on the UK ME/CFS Biobank steering group.
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 2014, The delayed fatigue effect in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) - (Full text)
Books[edit | edit source]
- Arroll, Megan A. (July 17, 2014). Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: What You Need to Know about CFS/ME. London, UK: Sheldon Press. ISBN 1847093000.
- Invisible Illness: Coping with misunderstood conditions. Sheldon Press. September 18, 2014. ISBN 978-1-84709-306-6.
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
Online presence[edit | edit source]
- Researchgate profile
- Address: BPP University, London, UK
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
- Megan Arroll - Researchgate profile
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Researchgate profile
- ↑ "Megan A Arroll". Banyen Books & Sound. Retrieved January 14, 2022.
- ↑ "Preview: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: What You Need to Know about CFS/ME. ISBN 9781847093004" (PDF). Sheldon Press. 2014. Retrieved January 14, 2022.
- ↑ Arroll, Megan A.; Attree, Elizabeth A.; O'Leary, John M.; Dancey, Christine P. (April 3, 2014). "The delayed fatigue effect in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)". Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior. 2 (2): 57–63. doi:10.1080/21641846.2014.892755. ISSN 2164-1846.
The information provided at this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness.
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history.