User:Kmdenmark Please update the message to link to the disambiguation help page by changing it to:
This is a [[Help:Disambiguation|disambiguation]] page
Make sure there is no full stop at the end. Thanks notjusttired (talk) 08:42, August 23, 2019 (EDT)
- What makes you think VisualEditor will ever use this page?! If you do the uselang=qqx trick, you will see that VisualEditor uses MediaWiki:Visualeditor-dialog-meta-settings-disambiguation-label, WITHOUT THE "/EN" EXTENSION! Besides, if we are going to update this message, we should update it to say:
Do not check this box. If you want to designate this page as a disambiguation page, you should insert the "Disambiguation" template instead.
- User:Notjusttired Please fix this!
- Pyrrhus (talk) 20:30, August 23, 2019 (EDT)
- User:Notjusttired, Pyrrhus - I'll wait until you two work out what is the better way to message this page. I can't give an opinion because (as you know) coding is Greek to me. Kmdenmark (talk) 12:23, August 26, 2019 (EDT)
- User:Pyrrhus I have replied above. Thoughts?
- Forget this request - system message already exists, with translations, and doesn't need changing. See Template:Disambiguation for his they are used notjusttired (talk) 09:18, August 30, 2019 (EDT)