ME félag Íslands
ME félag Íslands is the Icelandic ME/CFS Association.
Aims[edit | edit source]
Its purpose is to work for the welfare of those who suffer from ME disease. Efforts towards this purpose include the following:
- a) To advocate in the interests of members to the government.
- b) To promote relationships between ME patients and further educate about ME on the broadest basis.
- c) To examine trends in research and treatment of diseases and bring the knowledge to their members.
- d) Provide assistance and social support to those suffering from the disease.
- e) To provide a platform for those who suffer from ME and their families to come together.
- f) To cooperate with other companies in similar fields at home and abroad.