Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 2021, Patient-Led Research Collaborative: embedding patients in the Long COVID narrative - (Full text)
- 2021, A clinical case definition of post COVID-19 condition by a Delphi consensus - (Full text)
- 2020 (pre-print) / Jul 15, 2021, Characterizing long COVID in an international cohort: 7 months of symptoms and their impact - (Abstract)
News articles[edit | edit source]
- 2021, Months After Contracting Virus, They Suffer Crippling Effects Of 'Long COVID' - NPR interview, also featuring Fiona Lowenstein
Videos[edit | edit source]
- 2021, Long Covid Is Not Rare. It’s a Health Crisis - New York Times: Opinion - Hannah Davis and Fiona Lowenstein
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
Online presence[edit | edit source]
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ahandvanish
- Institution: http://patientledresearch.com
See also[edit | edit source]
- Long COVID
- World Health Organization Long COVID diagnostic criteria
- Patient-Led Research Collaborative
- Body Politic
Learn more[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Lowenstein, Fiona; Davis, Hannah (April 13, 2020). "We Need to Talk About What Coronavirus Recoveries Look Like". New York Times.
- "Patient Led Research Collaborative – for Long COVID". patientresearchcovid19.com. Retrieved May 18, 2022.
- Soriano, Joan B.; Allan, Maya; Alsokhn, Carine; Alwan, Nisreen A.; Askie, Lisa; Davis, Hannah E.; Diaz, Janet V.; Dua, Tarun; de Groote, Wouter; Jakob, Robert; Lado, Marta; Marshall, John; Murthy, Srin; Preller, Jacobus; Relan, Pryanka; Schiess, Nicoline; Seahwag, Archana (October 6, 2021), A clinical case definition of post COVID-19 condition by a Delphi consensus, World Health Organization (WHO) clinical case definition working group on post COVID-19 condition, World Health Organization
- Davis, Hannah E.; Assaf, Gina S.; McCorkell, Lisa; Wei, Hannah; Low, Ryan J.; Re'em, Yochai; Redfield, Signe; Austin, Jared P.; Akrami, Athena (July 15, 2021). "Characterizing long COVID in an international cohort: 7 months of symptoms and their impact". EClinicalMedicine. 38: 101019. doi:10.1016/j.eclinm.2021.101019. ISSN 2589-5370. PMC 8280690. PMID 34308300.
World Health Organization (WHO) - "A specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with public health. It was established on 7 April 1948, and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. The WHO is a member of the United Nations Development Group. Its predecessor, the Health Organization, was an agency of the League of Nations." The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD) is maintained by WHO.