Aims[edit | edit source]
- To educate and increase the public’s understanding about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
- To research, develop, and produce educational materials and programs which assist physicians, patients, their families and their caregivers about CFS and FM
- To conduct research relating to CFS and FM and to disseminate the results of such research
- To provide scholarships, bursaries, awards and other forms of financial assistance to persons or organizations engaged in or intending to engage in research or education in the field of CFS and FM
Services[edit | edit source]
- The provision of educational materials and other resources on the FM-CFS Canada website for CFS/FM patients, their carers and practitioners.
- The provision of a free helpline.
History[edit | edit source]
A detailed history of the charity's activities can be found here.