Eric David Gordon, MD is a Family Medicine physician and researcher. He founded Gordon Medical Associates, Santa Rosa, California, for the treatment of complex chronic illnesses, including Lyme, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Autism, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, and other illness.
Clinic location[edit | edit source]
- Gordon Medical Associates
- Montecito Plaza, 361 Third Street, Suite J, San Rafael, CA 94901
- In Tucker Chiropractic, 255 Farmers Lane, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
- Office: (707) 575-5180
- Fax: (707) 575-5509
Medical Board of California Case[edit | edit source]
In 2016, the California Medical Board placed Dr Eric Gordon on probation for three years following a disciplinary hearing on Unprofessional Conduct related to the inappropriate prescribing of controlled substances and inadequate and/or inaccurate medical records.
Research studies[edit | edit source]
- 13 Sep 2016, Metabolic features of chronic fatigue syndrome - (Full Text)
- 15 Nov 2016, Reply to Vogt et al.: Metabolomics and chronic fatigue syndrome
- 7 Feb 2017, Reply to Roerink et al.: Metabolomics of chronic fatigue syndrome
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- The Mitochondria In Complex Illness
- Mold Toxicity & Chronic Inflammatory Illness
- Environmental Toxicity: What You Don’t Know May Hurt You
Online presence[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) - A fatigue-based illness. The term CFS was invented invented by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control as an replacement for myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME). Some view CFS as a neurological disease, others use the term for any unexplained long-term fatigue. Sometimes used as a the term as a synonym of myalgic encephalomyelitis, despite the different diagnostic criteria.