Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- After researching seed funding from the Ramsay award program, Prof. Liisa Selin and Prof. Anna Gil reported finding immune system dysregulation in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue (ME/CFS), including increased CD4+CD8+ T-cells and aberrant cytokines, although this research has not yet been published.
- Altered T Cell Responses in ME/CFS (research grant)
- Prof. Selin and Prof. Gil were awarded a $2.5 million research grant by the United States National Institute for Health Research in 2021 for this ME/CFS research.
Notable publications[edit | edit source]
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- Altered T cell Responses in ME/CFS - Liisa Selin Ph.D. describes her research with Prof. Gil (45 min). Sep 27, 2020. Mass ME/CFS Research Club.
Online presence[edit | edit source]
- Address: Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
- Altered T Cell Responses in ME/CFS - NIH research description
- Liisa Selin and Anna Gil - Solve ME/CFS Initiative
- Immune cell metabolism alerted in ME/CFS - National Institutes for Health
- Exciting news: big ME/CFS research grant - Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association
References[edit | edit source]