Peter Manu, MD, specializes in Internal Medicine and is a Professor at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, Queens, NY, in the geriatric psychiatry training program.
Articles[edit | edit source]
- 1992, The Pathophysiology of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Confirmations, Contradictions, and Conjectures. (A meta-review of thirty-two peer-assessed research publications)
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
Books[edit | edit source]
- 1993, Chapter 3: Chronic fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome: clinical epidemiology and aetiological classification (with Thomas J. Lane and Dale A. Matthews) in Ciba Foundation Symposium 173 ‐ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, edited by Gregory R. Bock & Julie Whelan, published by Wiley (Chichester, UK). He also participates in many of the discussions that follow each chapter in this book.
- 2004, The Psychopathology of Functional Somatic Syndromes: Neurobiology and Illness Behavior in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Illness, Irritable Bowel, and Premenstrual Dysphoria examines the link between mental illness and physical syndromes that lack organic disease explanations, including chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, premenstrual dysphoria, irritable bowel, and Gulf War illness. This book is part of the Haworth Research Series on Malaise, Fatigue, and Debilitation, edited by Roberto Patarca-Montero.
- 2007, Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Clinical Epidemiology and Aetiological Classification
Online presence[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Peter Manu, M.D., Thomas J. Lane, M.D., Dale A. Matthews, M.D. (1992). The Pathophysiology of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Confirmations, Contradictions, and Conjectures. The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine, Vol 22, Issue 4, pp. 397 - 408. DOI:10.2190/20AP-D23D-YMF5-ELTL
- I Remember Me - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome CFS 4 of 9