Nathalie MacDermott, MD, is a British physician living with long COVID. She is National Institute for Health Research academic clinical lecturer and specialty trainee in paediatric infectious diseases. 
Talks, videos and interviews[edit | edit source]
- Dec 19, 2020, Long Covid: I used to run, now I can only walk 200 metres - BBC nrws
Articles, letters and blogs[edit | edit source]
- Sep 2020, Management of long covid
From doctors as patients: a manifesto for tackling persisting symptoms of covid-19
- 2021, Long COVID guidelines need to reflect lived experience(Full text)
Online presence[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Jennifer Trueland (January 13, 2021). "Living with COVID". The BMJ.
- Alwan, Nisreen A.; Attree, Emily; Blair, Jennifer Mary; Bogaert, Debby; Bowen, Mary-Ann; Boyle, John; Bradman, Madeleine; Briggs, Tracy Ann; Burns, Sarah (September 15, 2020). "From doctors as patients: a manifesto for tackling persisting symptoms of covid-19". BMJ. 370. doi:10.1136/bmj.m3565. ISSN 1756-1833. PMID 32933949.
- Gorna, Robin; MacDermott, Nathalie; Rayner, Clare; O'Hara, Margaret; Evans, Sophie; Agyen, Lisa; Nutland, Will; Rogers, Natalie; Hastie, Claire (2021). "Long COVID guidelines need to reflect lived experience". Lancet (London, England). 397 (10273): 455–457. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(20)32705-7. ISSN 0140-6736. PMC 7755576. PMID 33357467.