MEpedia:Moderation and blocking
This page has been created in order to ensure that moderation and blocking rules are easy to find/see for users.
The following actions may result in moderation or blocking of a user at the discretion of a majority of admins or any super-admin at any time:
- Any persistent refusal to employ science or editorial guidelines, including but not limited to:
- inserting demonstrably false information
- repeatedly inserting unverifiable, unsourced information (opinion in place of facts)
- repeated use of emotional and inflammatory language in posts
- Removing a significant amount of content from pages, including guideline pages
- Spamming links to external sites and/or self-promotion
- Inserting nonsense or gibberish into pages
- Name-calling, one-upsmanship, edit wars, and other harassing or intimidating behaviors
- Using multiple accounts after being blocked temporarily, or in any other way attempting to circumvent the blocking process
- Unacceptable username
Temporary and permanent blocks
A temporary block is one month.
The User may receive two temporary blocks before they are blocked permanently from ME-pedia.
BNBR is the first and most important rule
Above all, remember BNBR: be nice, be respectful. There are humans on the other end of your internet connection.
A cooperative environment is the only kind that thrives. Be good to each other.