Cascading Styles Sheets or CSS control the visual appearance on MEpedia, for example table styles or positioning of different elements in the screens.
Each skin installed contains CSS that sets the look and feel, For example, Vector and Monobook show the same information but use different fonts and slightly different layouts. Each skin has its own CSS file to control this. Users can choose which skin to use for themselves from their Special:Preferences setting.
A stylesheet used by all different skins. This makes custom changes to every skin, for example displaying the MEpedia logo. This shared stylesheet can be viewed or edited from MediaWiki:Common.css.
Each skin's appearance can be customized by editing the CSS file.
- MediaWiki:Common.css - used by all
- MediaWiki:Vector.css - default skin and used for all logged out users
- MediaWiki:Pivot.css - red and white mobile friendly skin
- MediaWiki:Timeless.css - dark, mobile friendly skin
- MEpedia documentation
- MEpedia:Suggested tasks
- MEpedia user interface explanation (category)