Zaher Nahle, PhD, MPA, is Vice President for Research and Scientific Programs at the Solve ME/CFS Initiative. Previously was an Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery and Cancer Biology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Master in Public Administration from Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government
- PhD in physiology and biophysics from Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory and Stony Brook University
- Post-doctoral fellowships at both Harvard and StonyBrook
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry from American University of Beirut
- Department of Defense Breast Cancer Fellowship Award - Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs
- American Heart Association (AHA) career development award BGIAA
- National Priorities Research Program - Qatar Foundation
- American Cancer Society (ACS) Scholar - Outstanding score
Open Letter to The Lancet
Two open letters to the editor of The Lancet urged the editor to commission a fully independent review of the PACE trial, which the journal had published in 2011. In 2016, Dr. Nahle, along with 41 colleagues in the ME/CFS field, signed the second letter.
- 10 February 2016, An open letter to The Lancet, again - Virology blog
Interviews & Talks
- 15 Dec 2016, Solve ME/CFS Initiative Webinar - Progress and Challenges in ME/CFS with Zaher Nahle, PhD, MPA
- 19 Nov 2015, “Get Your Motor Running” – Zaher Nahle Takes on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by Cort Johnson
- 21 Aug 2015, I Thought It Was a Typo…