From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history
The BMJ (originally called the British Medical Journal) is a weekly peer-reviewed medical journal.
- 2011, Living with CFS/ME, by patient Ollie Cornes
- 2011, Dangers of research into chronic fatigue syndrome (Nigel Hawkes, June 22)
- 2011, Ending the stalemate (Fiona Godlee, editor, June)
- 2004, What causes chronic fatigue syndrome? (21 October)
- 1978, Epidemic myalgic encephalomyelitis
- 2010, Chronic fatigue syndrome