Dr Ellen M. Goudsmit is a retired health psychologist. Despite being disabled since childhood and at times, housebound, she has worked to create greater awareness of conditions such as postnatal depression, premenstrual syndrome, myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME), and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). She was an advisor to the charity now known as Action for ME and the ME Association.
- PubMed - Ellen Goudsmit
- Ellen Goudsmit blog - it's not like this in the textbooks
- Ellen Goudsmit CV
- ME List
- Dr Ellen Goudsmit joins ME association panel of advisors
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Editorial Bias in the British Medical Journal (pdf)
- Pubmed Ellen Goudsmit
- Progressive Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) or a New Disease? A Case Report. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation- International, 2015, Vol. 2, Issue 6.
- EG Dowsett, E Goudsmit, A Macintyre, C Shepherd, et al., London criteria for M.E., Report from The National Task Force on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome (PVFS), Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME). Westcare, 1994, pp. 96-98.