Jennifer Brea is an ME and CFS advocate while living with ME. She and Beth Mazur co-founded #MEAction. Jennifer is also founder of MEpedia and Thrive Show and director of Unrest, a documentary film about living with the illness.
Jennifer was initially misdiagnosed with "conversion disorder" instead of ME; she was permanently injured after a walk home from her Neurologist's office and should have been told to get complete bed rest for her best chance of recovery. 
Jennifer directed and produced the film Unrest which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2017.
Talks & Interviews
- May 18, 2017 - Recording of Congressional Briefing on ME/CFS (Slides of briefing)
- January 2017 - TED talk
- January 2017 - Sundance Film Festival - Meet the Artist '17: Jennifer Brea
- January 2017 - Sundance Reel hour one - January 20, 2017 - Interview with Jennifer Brea and Omar Wasow about Unrest (31mins in)
- List of talks and interviews at jenbrea.com
- Wikipedia - Jennifer Brea
- 2016, Women vs. Hysteria No More…
- 2016, The story and stigma of a baffling illness: Jen Brea speaks at TEDSummit
- 2016, Women's Media Center with Robin Morgan