Jennifer Brea is an ME and CFS advocate while living with ME. She and Beth Mazur co-founded #MEAction. Jennifer is also founder of MEpedia and Thrive Show and director of Unrest, a documentary film about living with the illness.
Jennifer directed and produced the film Unrest which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2017.
Talks & Interviews
- January 2017, TED talk
- January 2017, Sundance Film Festival - Meet the Artist '17: Jennifer Brea
- January 2017, Sundance Reel hour one - January 20, 2017 - Interview with Jennifer Brea and Omar Wasow about Unrest (31mins in)
- List of talks and interviews at jenbrea.com
- Wikipedia - Jennifer Brea
- 2016, Women vs. Hysteria No More…
- 2016, The story and stigma of a baffling illness: Jen Brea speaks at TEDSummit
- 2016, Women's Media Center with Robin Morgan