From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history
William Weir is a British doctor.
Doctor Weir operates clinics at 10 Harley Street, London, United Kingdom and in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Talks & interviews
- 2012, Dr William Weir on UTV: irrefutable evidence of immunological dysfunction in ME
- 2007, BBC Radio 4, You and Yours - Transcript 05.11.07 - ME Discussion (Peter White)
- 2015, BMJ Response:Tackling fears about exercise is important for ME treatment, analysis indicates
- 2013, Notes by Dr William Weir from 8th Invest in ME Conference, May 2013 (Invest in ME International ME Conference)
- 2012, ME: bitterest row yet in a long saga
- 2008, I spent £20,000 trying to beat ME with quack cures. And all I really needed to do was slow down
- 2006, My spy tape ME misery