From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history
The plasma membranes of cells contain combinations of glycosphingolipids and protein receptors organized in glycolipoprotein microdomains termed lipid rafts.
Blood signature in CFS
- Naviaux's metabolism paper is about as big as you think, #MEAction, August 30th 2016
- Metabolic features of chronic fatigue syndrome, Robert Naviaux Study
- III 6 1 Lipid Rafts - youtube
- Membranes Ch. 2 Lipid Rafts - youtube
- Cholesterol, lipid rafts, and disease - The Journal of Clinical Investigaiton