From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history
Glutathione is an important antioxidant in the body. Low levels have been found in the brains of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) patients by Prof Dikoma Shungu  and Dr. Benjamin Natelson.
- Examine: Glutathione
- Examine: N-acetylcysteine
- Wikipedia - Oxidative Stress
- Health Rising: Brain on Fire (October 2013)
- Increased ventricular lactate in chronic fatigue syndrome. III. Relationships to cortical glutathione and clinical symptoms implicate oxidative stress in disorder pathophysiology. Shungu et al
- Natelson, Benjamin; Mao, Xiangling; Stegner, Aaron J; Lange, Gudrun; Vu, Diana; Blate, Michelle; Kang, Guoxin; Soto, Eli; Kapusuz, Tolga; Shungu, Dikoma C (2017), "Multimodal and simultaneous assessments of brain and spinal fluid abnormalities in chronic fatigue syndrome and the effects of psychiatric comorbidity", Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 375: 411-416, doi:10.1016/j.jns.2017.02.046