The Blue Ribbon Foundation
The Blue Ribbon Foundation is the umbrella organization for The Blue Ribbon Fellowship, the documentary Forgotten Plague and Step Up For ME.
It is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation established in the state of Georgia, United States.
Mission[edit | edit source]
To foster a national public dialogue that can lead to finding the cause, cure, and prevention of neuro-immune diseases.They seek a world in which all medical students are educated about ME/CFS.The Blue Ribbon Fellowship educates infectious disease students with a Fellowship at a infectious disease institute working with ME/CFS patients.
Board of directors[edit | edit source]
As of September 2016, the following are board of directors:
- Giridhar Subramanian (Analyst, CSX Transportation)
- Hannah Tsui (Entrepreneur)
- Nicole Castillo (Co-Director, Cinematographer, Editor, Forgotten Plague)
- Ryan Prior (Co-Director, Producer, Writer, Forgotten Plague)
- Stephanie Land (Freelance writer and author, BRF’s Communications Director)
- Travis Preston (Cinematographer, Editor, Forgotten Plague)
- Mary Prior
- Tom Prior
US Congressional outreach[edit | edit source]
For the Millions Missing protests, May 27, 2016, Congressional Packs including a letter and the DVD Forgotten Plague were delivered to members of congress.
Fellowship Recipients[edit | edit source]
- Kristina Teresa Gemayel, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Kelly Hilton, Nova Southeastern University of Osteopathic Medicine
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ The Blue Ribbon Foundation - About
- ↑ The Blue Ribbon Founation
- ↑ The Blue Ribbon Foundation - Blue Ribbon Fellowship
- ↑ Send a Special #MillionsMissing Advocacy Kit to Congress, Courtesy of the Blue Ribbon Foundation
- ↑ 330 Congressional Packs of Forgotten Plague DVD's were delivered to members of congress.
The information provided at this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness.
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history.