Rivka Solomon is a writer and a patient advocate for myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME). She resides in Massachusetts. She became ill with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) in 1990 while studying international relations at graduate school and has remained ill since. She has coordinated protests and has written articles about ME/CFS.
Articles, talks & interviews[edit | edit source]
- May 10, 2017, "This Mother’s Day, We’re Fighting For Women’s Health Equality" in Ms. Magazine Blog
- 2017, Rivka asks Senator Markey at Town Hall for NIH Funding
- 2016, Rivka Solomon speaks at #MillionsMissing protest in San Francisco.
- 2016, Why we shouldn’t call it ‘chronic fatigue syndrome’ by Rivka Solomon
- 2015, San Francisco Chronicle - Chronic fatigue syndrome recognized at last by Rivka Solomon
- 2011, Ms Magazine - Rivka Solomon Acts Up, Chronic Fatigue Be Damned