Doctor Jo Cambridge, also known as Geraldine Cambridge, is Principal Research Fellow, Inflammation, Division of Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University College London in the United Kingdom. She has previously worked with Jonathan Edwards in rheumatoid arthritis Rituximab research.
Dr. Jo Cambridge is the Principal Investigator of the Invest in ME UK RITUXIMAB Clinical Trial and B-Cell Research, along with a team from Rayne Institute, University College London,London.
Talks & interviews
- 2017, Speaker at the 12th Invest in ME International ME Conference on "Immunoregulation in patients with ME" - DVD available
- 2017, CARE4ME Conference | Part Six (Prof. Dr. Jo Cambridge)
- 2016, Speaker at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference on "Immunoregulation in patients with ME" - DVD available
- 2015, Speaker at the 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference - DVD available
- 2015, Extended B-cell phenotype in patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A cross-sectional study (Fane Mensah, Amolak Bansal, Saul Berkovitz, Arti Sharma, Venkat Reddy, Maria Leandro, Geraldine Cambridge)