Doctor Avindra Nath is a physician-scientist who specializes in neuroimmunology. Nath is the intramural clinical director of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the United States. He is the principal investigator of the NIH Post-Infectious ME/CFS Study.
NIH Post-Infectious ME/CFS Study
Talks & interviews
- 2016, CDC Grand Rounds - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Advancing Research and Clinical Education
- 2016, Solve CFS Webinar - Webinar with Avindra Nath, M.D.
- Dr. Nath on ACT UP and Patient Involvement in ME/CFS Research, #MEAction, February 17, 2016
- Transcripts and slides from Dr. Nath's talk on NIH study, #MEAction, February 16, 2016
- Prof. Malcolm Hooper's critic of Dr. Avi Nath replacing myalgic encephalomyelitis with the term encephalopathy
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history