Doctor Avindra Nath is a physician-scientist who specializes in neuroimmunology. Nath is the intramural clinical director of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the United States. He is the principal investigator of the NIH Post-Infectious ME/CFS Study.
NIH Post-Infectious ME/CFS Study
- 2016, CDC Grand Rounds: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome — Advancing Research and Clinical Education. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- NIH Post-Infectious ME/CFS Study
Talks & interviews
- 2 Nov 2016, NIH ME/CFS Advocacy Call with Dr. Walter Koroshetz, Dr. Vicky Whittemore, Dr. Joseph Breen, and Dr. Avindra Nath - Recorded call and Transcript
- 21 Apr 2016, Solve CFS Webinar with Avindra Nath, M.D. on "Post-Infectious Myalgic Encephalomyelopathy/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome"
- 17 Feb 2016, Dr. Nath on ACT UP and Patient Involvement in ME/CFS Research
- 16 Feb 2016, CDC Grand Rounds - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Advancing Research and Clinical Education with Charles Lapp, MD, Elizabeth Unger, PhD, MD, Anthony Komaroff, MD and Avindra Nath, MD
- 16 Feb 2016, Transcripts and slides from Dr. Nath's talk on NIH study
- Prof. Malcolm Hooper's critic of Dr. Avi Nath replacing myalgic encephalomyelitis with the term encephalopathy